Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Perinatologist Update

Wow, I had never seen such a long, detailed ultrasound. Totally fun! Luckily all the measurements were to confirm only good stuff. Everything is fine with little man! He has not inherited my heart condition and everything looks great. The heartrate is anywhere from 144 to 160bpm. He is weighing in at 1lb12oz. And he's absolutely adorable, if I do say so myself!

Excuse the pics. My scanner has not been cooperating, so you got photos of the pictures.

Cute little fingers (possibly sucking his thumb):

Feet:

Still a boy!:

Profile:

5 comments:

Working Mama said...

They are great, aren't they - thorough to be sure. It can be a little nerve-wrecking but it is so good when you leave and have had a doctor thoroughly look at every aspect of the baby. I was grateful for the perinatalogist both times...though they still gave me a scare!

Karen said...

The profile picture is great. Shawn had a really good profile pic but I never got a good one with Joshua. Glad everything is going good.

Karlise said...

Awww I can't wait to see him!

Melodie said...

I love the profile pic! Those are always may favorites.

Oh, and thanks for the pic of the penis. I've never seen one of those before - the ultrasound of the penis, I mean. I've seen a penis before.

Anonymous said...

Aww!! I love ultrasound pics! Thanks for sharinxg!!