Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ty's birthday, celebrated, AGAIN

On our first full day home from Disney (yes, I'm over a month behind, talking about the 26th of AUGUST) we were lazy and spent most of the afternoon at the lake. Since my family (myself, my parents, and my grandparents) hadn't given Ty his gifts yet, we decided to do an impromptu "party" at the lake since we (and Beth and the girls) were already there. My mom made cupcakes and my dad picked up pizza, and they and my grandparents met us there for a little "party". We enjoyed our pizza and some playtime before Ty blew out his candles...or tried to blow out his candles (they were trick ones). We also dined on Mickey-head rice krispie treats which we had gotten the last day of our Disney trip with our leftover "snack" vouchers from our meal plan. Yummy. Ty got to open presents and we had a really nice time.













So from what I can tell, based on my pictures, the next day we did a trip to Salad Works for lunch. My guess is we probably went to the library first, as that would seem logical for us.

And then apparently we hit Freedom park for some playtime.

And Jason got to help his pop-pop out with some plant watering.

Saturday was my friend Mandy's son Christopher's birthday party. The boys had a great time splashing in the pool, on the jumpy slide apparatus, on the playground, on the slip-n-slide, blowing bubbles, and of course eating pizza and adorable cupcakes!



No comments: