Thursday, September 2, 2010

the countdown is on...

Wednesday (the 11th) was a busy day. FINALLY went to the gym. You know, the one my parents said they'd pay for as a Christmas present. Yes, finally joined in August. Was happy that I was able to get back on the treadmill without a huge regression in my jogging ability. Not where I was, but definitely not back to square one.

After Jason's occupational therapy I decided to bring the boys down to the outlets. Jason needed new shoes for Disney and Ty would be needing them for school. I was coerced into buying this stuffed Mickey for Jason, as he actually held onto it and I'll try anything to get him to attach to something other than myself. For the record, he couldn't care less about that stuffed Mickey now. Lol.

From there we had a LATE arrival at Great Adventure. Arrived practically at bedtime. Jason was cranky, but I think he was really annoyed because he was trying to tell me that he wanted to do something, but I had no idea what it was. Poor boo. He tries so hard to communicate. We didn't last too long, as Ty announced that he wasn't feeling well.




Next was a busy few days, trying to get everything done. My parents were busy with high school reunion stuff, and I had a party to plan and Disney to pack/ready for.

Friday, the 13th (yes, sounds scarier than it was) was a busy one. Had to run a lot of last minute errands for Ty's upcoming party. Tyler started his journal for our trip (which, for the record, we never continued...oops)

Jason devouring a baby watermelon from the family garden.

Saturday was gorgeous. Busy with party errands again. A little playtime. Thankful that these were waterproof markers.

And, phew, the boys Disney's crocs arrived, just in time!

No comments: