Monday, September 13, 2010

Disney, day 3

Our third day in Disney was our Blizzard Beach Day. Myself, my mom, my dad, and Tyler all had "extra" days from old "no expire" passes and Jason is still free, so we decided to hit a water park. Jim, Cara and family did not have extras so they stayed around the hotel and hit other parks I believe. It was a hot day, so I was thankful to be there. Tyler was much braver this year, trying slides with water tubes and the lazy river. Obviously my mom wasn't able to go on rides and such, but she was able to do the lazy river, so we all did that. Jason even liked it, almost falling asleep on my chest. Too cute. It was a nice day, but hot. I have way more pictures on our photo pass, but they haven't arrived yet.








That afternoon we went back to the hotel to relax a bit. I had hoped maybe the boys would nap, allowing me to nap, but that didn't' happen. My brother Jim and Aiden picked up Ty and they borrowed a life vest and went over to the big pool at the hotel, complete with water slide. I tried to get Jason to nap, but that didn't' work. Instead I was able to call my neighbor at home who was getting our mail and had her open the letter with school assignments. Spent the rest of the afternoon trying to compose myself over the news of Ty's school teacher. I'm still trying to remain positive.

Moving on...

That evening we all gathered together and ate at the large food court in the hotel. The kids were tired at this point and it wasn't the most relaxing evening. From there we went back to get changed and hit that big pool again with the water slide. Kids had a great time. So did I, minus the diaper explosion again. Thanks Cara for saving the day. She earned bonus points for that for sure!

No comments: