Friday, September 10, 2010

made it to Orlando!

So we arrived at our hotel in Orlando on Tuesday night. We had planned on staying outside Disney the first night, just so we could get a restful night and get a full day in Disney on Wednesday. So Tuesday we checked in. It was a nice suite, and someplace that we would consider for Disney stays in the future. Nice to have a separate place to put the boys. Anyway, we left my dad to relax and nap while my mom and I set off to get some dinner. We played for a while on the hotel playground and then ordered a pizza and ate poolside. Boys had a nice time. I, however, was quickly reminded how darn hot Florida is/was! The boys went to bed fairly easy. Ty on the pull-out couch, Jason on a make-shift bed on the floor. The slept surprisingly well, with Jason only waking once and then quickly nursed and fell back to sleep. Thrilled with how well it went, because I was prepared for far worse!







No comments: