Thursday, July 16, 2009

fun in the field, again!

Last year Tyler and my mom and my brother Chris went blueberry picking. My brother's friend's family owns a blueberry farm, and he works there part-time so we can pick for free even though it's not usually open to the public. Well this year we went as well (with the addition of my dad and Jason). I decided to go back and look at last year's picture, and it turns out we had gone exactly one year ago to the day. Feel free to look at last year's pictures here.

Anyway, this year we met my brother out there at the field (he had been working) and had a pizza picnic dinner.

Then we got to picking!

My parents did the most picking. Tyler ate practically as much as he picked. I picked, ate, and tended to Jason. My brother also took us for a little tour of the farm and equipment, so that gave me a little break.

We did have some good loot though.

And in case anyone is curious, Jason still weighs 22lbs, based on the trusty blueberry scale.

No comments: