Sunday, July 26, 2009

fun times

On Friday night, again, Jason slept in his crib all night, waking maybe 4 times. Honestly I've been so tired I can't really remember, but I know he's doing TONS better.

On Saturday afternoon we went to Al's Aunt Kathy and Uncle Mike's house for a graduation party for their son Matt. It was great to see his whole family and we all had a nice time. Unfortunately I didn't not get any great pictures, but I'm gonna count on Uncle Mike for that (hint, hint)!


That night I came home and put the boys to bed and went out for my friend Veronica's birthday. It was my very first time that I had been out at night since Jason was born, unless you count the one time I ran to CVS while Al was with the boys, or the time my parents stayed with the kids when I went to Walmart. Had this party been even 4 nights earlier, I never would have gone, but based on Jason's newfound sleeping abilities, I felt more confident in leaving him. The party was at The Taproom, and Jen and I drove over together. We didnt' stay too long, because I found out that Jason had woken, but it was a nice time.

Believe it or not though, Jason fell back to sleep on his own before I got home and my mom never even had to go get him. He eneded up sleeping from 8:00 until 1:30, the most he's EVER slept! He got up one other time before getting up at about 5:30. Wahoo, the progress continues. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: