Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Great Adventure, day 2

I don't know why I thought to add to my insane week, by including a great adventure trip. I think it was pure guilt from how little quality time I had spent with the boys. Anyway, we started off the day with the ferris wheel...yes, the ferris wheel. Tyler finally got over his fear of the big ferris wheel and really liked it.

Then we went on the skyride. Always a hit.

From there it was off to the ball play area, where Tyler had a ball with my dad.

Jason had fun in the ball area too.

After quite a bit of rides it was time for The Wiggles Show. My dad and I were close to clawing our eyes out, but both boys were pretty fascinated.


After some more rides we got to see a cool dolphin training show. Tyler loved it. Jason loved his nap on my dad's chest.

Before hitting the water play area we ran into some characters. No idea who they were. Any ideas? LOL.

3 comments:

Karen said...

That's Marvin Martian from the bugs bunny show. I'm showing my age here, lol.

Karlise said...

I love Marvin! I'm not sure my boys would know who he was though. Looks like a fun place!

Melodie said...

You didn't know who Marvin the Martian was?