Thursday, July 31, 2008

This is me, trying not to cry

As you know, I've been having a long week as is. After Tyler went to bed tonight I had Al take the Tupperware container of 0-3 month baby clothes out of storage. I figured that would cheer me up. Wrong. 75% of them are stained. I didn't put them away stained (for sure) but I'm not sure if the old spit-up stains reappeared over time, or maybe something got on them? I'm so devastated. I know it's been 4 years, but they were stored clean and kept in a dry place. I thought they'd be okay. I wasn't planning on having to buy new. Plus, I'm so sad to see Tyler's old stuff destroyed. Thank goodness his outfit that he wore home from the hospital is okay. Oddly enough, most of the winter stuff (which I won't need) is okay. How ironic (aka: useless).

I'm going to be having a party with my Oxi-clean spray and the Clorox bleach pen tomorrow. If that doesn't work, expect the tears to flow.

I have a feeling I'll be hitting up some garage sales this weekend.

2 comments:

Melodie said...

Well, at least we all now know what you'll need for Baby Bean.
Speaking of Baby Bean, have you and Al come up with a name for him yet? Or will we be calling him Baby Bean until he's three?
Sometimes I wonder if that's how Kurt & Courtney came up with Frances's middle name..

Heather said...

Yep, you'll be calling him baby bean until 3! J/K. Al and I have been talking about it, but we haven't come up with anything for sure yet!