Thursday, July 17, 2008

Finally caught up!

Let's see if I can make a final attempt to catch up. I think I can do, I really can!

As for me, I FINALLY was fever-free by Tuesday so that we could get together at the beach with my cousin Kristen. She has 2 kiddos and Tyler loves to play with her oldest. We also brought our moms along for a nice afternoon picnic and swim.

Oh, and obviously Kristen is pregnant too (this will be her 2nd biological child). She's due 2.5 weeks after me.

On Tuesday night my brother and his fiance, Kristin, came over for dinner. It was nice to see them again, even though I wasn't feeling so well again (being out in the heat really does a number on me).

Yesterday we got a chance to meet up with my mother-in-law at the beach after dinner. We're hoping to be able to see my sister-in-law at some point as well. I guess we shall see.

Today, after camp, it was off to my dad's school for lunch. Tyler FINALLY napped, but only because he knows we're scheduled to see a "movie in the park" tonight which starts after his bedtime. There was no way I was taking the 6:30am-riser to a movie at 9:00pm without a nap, so he's pretty lucky that he was tired enough to sleep. So, wish us luck!

3 comments:

Mommyof2boys said...

Cute pictures and you look great in your bathing suit !!
The movie sounds like fun,good luck ;)

Working Mama said...

You & your cousin look so cute! How nice to have her due so close to you! Keep up the good work - you look great. We'll see you back in HOT Florida soon!

Melodie said...

When are you coming back home?