Thursday, July 31, 2008

Put a fork in me, 'cause I'm done

So, I think I've officially run out of room in my belly. The baby is actually managing to kick or punch my cervix. My stomach is so tight that it is sore, and my belly button is starting to pop (this did not happen with Tyler). I feel like a Thanksgiving turkey!

I think it's possible that I dropped already, although it doesn't necessarily LOOK like it to me. Al thinks I have, but who knows. I do know that I have a lot of pressure and discomfort, but I've heard that you get that really early with 2nd (and subsequent) pregnancies. And I have to pee all the time! I took these pics today to see if it appears that I've dropped. I can't tell. What do you think?

8 weeks until c-section date. I have a hard time believing I'll make it that far, but I do recall thinking that with Tyler and he was overdue, lol! So clearly I don't have a good track record of predicting these things.

And check out my impressive tan. I don't think you'd know I were really tan unless you saw the difference from my non-tanned belly!

3 comments:

Melodie said...

Yeah, that is a big difference in color from your arms to your belly!
I can't tell if you've dropped or not. You're definitely not carrying high, like I did with Katie. My belly was so high that it was practically pushing my boobs up! Of course, I have no body, so where else was it going to go?
Anyway, I can't wait to meet Baby Bean, but I'd like to wait at least a few more weeks.

Karlise said...

You still look so small! At least to me. I can't tell if you've dropped either. I'd have to see a side by side pic from a month ago to today. I know I didn't drop with Bella until maybe a week or so before she was born.

Hill said...

It doesn't appear to me that you've dropped yet, but are definitely carrying low. That's probably why you feel all the extra pressure, but I wouldn't worry. I carried low with Quincy, too, and felt a lot more pressure and "pushing" in the last six weeks or so of my pregnancy with her. Maybe it's just a "second kid" thing?