Sunday, February 28, 2010

my sweetheart

Tyler, although he can really test my nerves, has such a sweet way about him.

Back about a year ago or more, when we were in Florida, I set Tyler up with his own e-mail account while his daddy was deployed. He thought it was really cool to exchange e-mails with daddy, as well as an occasional e-mail from his grandparents. Well since daddy's deployement he's started "e-mailing" again. I log him on and he reads any e-mails he may have received. I then set him up to compose a message and he writes his own e-mail. Ones to daddy almost always say "Dear Daddy, I love you, love Tyler". These are usually written in a huge font in crazy colors, as he discovered those features a while ago. Occasionally he'll ask me how to spell stuff so he can write more, or occasionally he'll ask me to type.

As you all know, Al is currently in Afghanistan. We have not had much contact at all with him and I fear Tyler is growing leary of checking his e-mail and finding nothing. I guess he was bored of writing to daddy and asked if he could send me something. I typed in my e-mail address and left the room, as instructed. Minutes later I recieved this (written in approximately 30font in bright blue):

TO MOMMY
I LOVE
YOU
I LOVE NJ
LOVE TYLER

Is he not the sweetest thing?

No comments: