Friday, February 12, 2010

valentine's day party

Before I forget, I discovered yesterday that Jason got some new teeth. He had been being cranky quite a bit, and I kept checking for some teeth, but didn't see anything. Well I wasn't checking far back enough because apparently he was cutting all 4 molars at once. Both bottom molars had come through, as well as the top right. I suppose that wouldn't be so odd if he had any of the teeth you would normally get before them. That kid marches to the beat of his own drummer for sure!

Today was the rescheduled Valentine's Day party, now that they are finally back at school. I had volunteered to help, with my mom staying home with Jason. Tyler was excited to have me there, and I was thrilled to be there. Got to make brownies, park 12 miles from the school thanks to the snow, help with crafts, food, etc. It was cute seeing him interacting with his friends and winning the "hot potato" contest. Got to observe all the kids go from sweet and excited to hyped and insane on sugar. Not just mine. These photos courtesy of a classmates mother.




And Ty tearing into his valentine's when he got home.


Did I mention that Tyler has been doing tremendously better after that darn red medicine stopped on Sunday. Not perfect, but not concerning either. I wasn't looking forward to Valentine's day candy, but he actually willingly traded it in for a dye-free option from Trader Joe's. I swear he can tell the difference when he's on/off dye.

No comments: