Friday, August 22, 2008

Time to say goodbye


Fay, while your stay has been interesting, it's time for you to go.

We had no school on Tuesday, which I noted was rain-free. Now today, 3 days later, it's raining heavier than ever, with some high winds. You've made your presence known, and it's time to say goodbye.

See, my baby turns 4 on Sunday. And we have reservations to be in Disney this weekend. Reservations means we've paid money in the hopes of enjoying some time there. Nowhere in my plan was a mention of your name. My parents are here, plans have been set, and darn it, we're ready for fun. So I don't appreciate logging onto weather.com and find out that Orlando is STILL under a tropical storm watch and flood warning. Not appreciated. Not at all.

Time to say goodbye, Fay. Don't ruin this for my baby!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Sarah's Girl Scout troop was supposed to go to Wet-n-Wild in Orlando on Saturday, but they canceled the trip because of the weather. Hopefully, it'll clear up for you. Good Luck!