Sunday, August 3, 2008

feeling very blessed

After viewing my late night freak-out over the destroyed clothes on my blog, my mom promptly posted a "wanted" add on her freecycle. Apparently 2 people responded, one offering "some" things. When she went to get them today, there were BINS of things. My mom claims it's possibly MORE than a full wardrobe of 0-3 month clothes and then some larger sizes, all seemingly in very good condition. There were also some other things that I don't need (like a play mat and monitor and such), although I guess I'll wait and make that prediction once I take the rest of my stuff out of storage. I suppose it could all be ruined as well. Either way, apparently I won't need a thing, and I most certainly will be passing along any extras I might now have to someone in need. I can't wait until my mom comes in less than 2 weeks so I can see all the goods! Thank goodness she and my dad are flying Southwest and can bring 2 pieces of luggage a piece without paying an extra fee!

It's amazing how generous people can be. Gotta love it!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

That's great, Heather! I hope there's tons of stuff you can use in there.