Saturday, August 9, 2008

My almost-4-year-old!

So I had Tyler's pictures taken on Thursday at Sears, and I was pretty happy with how they turned out.
It's probably illegal that I just posted this, but I figured I could share the photo link with anyone, and this really isn't any different. I certainly shelled out enough cash in the photo center, so hopefully it's not illegal to just repost a few of the photos. It's not like I'm printing them myself or anything!

And, on a slightly related note, my "stretch marks" have not changed at all. I'm still not totally convinced that they are stretch marks, but i guess that remains to be seen. Regardless I have an appointment on Monday for maternity shots and they promised me they could edit them out. In all honesty I think I'm the only one who'd ever notice anyway, so hopefully I can avoid the airbrushing. Then again, maybe I can have them airbrush off a few pounds. Hmmm????? I kid, I kid!

5 comments:

Working Mama said...

They are ADORABLE. But, as I've said before..that kid could wear a paper bag and be completely & utterly adorable. But I LOVE the pictures - they really captured HIM. We are actually going on Monday for portraits (the boys only) so maybe we'll see you around the mall! Will you post the belly pics when you get the link for them too??? I know I'd love to see them!

Karen said...

Nice pictures. I love the one with his arms crossed!

Melodie said...

Those pics are great! They certainly show off his personality.
I can't wait to see your preggo pics!

Holly said...

Oh, very cute!!!

Karlise said...

Those came out really cute! Can't wait to see your belly pics!