Tuesday, August 26, 2008

the cutest thing EVER!

Okay, so anyone who knows me, knows that I like a deal. It's not often that I buy something that we don't truly need. Most of Tyler's clothes are hand-me-downs and garage sale finds, unless they've been given as gifts. The new baby's stuff is almost exclusively hand-me-downs and used things acquired from others. I just can't justify buying many things new, being that kids outgrow these things so quickly, and it's not as if Tyler cares if his stuff is brand new or the latest and greatest of brands.

Anyway, back to my point.

Well, all sense went out the door when I saw these at our hotel gift shop in Disney.

You might think, hmmm, Crocs. What's so great about that? Most anyone know knows us realizes that Tyler already has these and has worn them about a gabillion times.

So, then what's so great about them? Look how freakin' cute and tiny they are! Size 2/3. I could hardly believe it when I saw them. I've looked before and never saw anything below size 4/5, but these are just precious!

So obviously I NEEDED them. I think this falls into the category of necessity, don't you?

4 comments:

Melodie said...

Well, Baby Bean does need to have at least one pair of Crocs that aren't handed down from Tyler.

Karlise said...

Of course he must have Crocs!! My boys live in them as well. I haven't gotten any for Bella yet. I'll wait until she's walking. I love her naked toes. LOL

Working Mama said...

Oh my! OF COURSE they are a necessity. What in the world is wrong with Al that he doesn't get that? LOL! I love them!

jamielblev said...

Just when I think I'm over my Disney fever, I read your posts and it makes me want to hurry back! Rain and all!! LOL Those crocs are ADORABLE and worth every single penny!