Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ode to OxiClean

So, thanks to my beloved OxiClean and the Clorox Bleach pen, it appears as if at least 50% of those "ruined" clothes will be salvaged. I spent ALL day doing laundry and I still have one last "last effort" load to do. Although I'm still sad that things were damaged, I'm thrilled that I was able to save some of them! It appears that we'll be absolutely fine with onsies, sleepers, and socks. And in case we get a freak snow-storm in Florida in early fall, I'm all set with winter stuff!

Oxi, you're a cleaner I can't live without.
Other stain products make me want to shout.
Your cleaning powers outdo all the rest.
I tell all my friends that you are the best.
So in case you haven't heard the news,
OxiClean, OxiClean, I love you!

2 comments:

Melodie said...

Lovely poem! I'm glad you were able to salvage so much.

Hill said...

I love it! Not as good as "Ode to Ted", but it will do. Speaking of, that is my vote for the baby's name-- TED. C'mon, it would be so funny!

Glad that the bleach/oxyclean combo worked. It definitely worked for me, but I didn't use the bleach pen. Good idea!