Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Big boy bedroom

So I've finally finished Tyler's room, or at least as far as it's likely going to get for a long time! I do still have to fill some nail holes and touch up paint, but I think that will be it for a while.

Please excuse the vast amounts of crap on Tyler's bed. This is how Al had it all organized for him when we got home from NJ, and Tyler won't even consider allowing a different arrangement now! All stuffed animals must remain where they are, and darn it, some battles are NOT worth fighting!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

That's a beautiful room. You should be very proud of the work you've done. And as far as the stuffies, the Disney ones need to be there...But I know what you mean....All of ours are in the garage still, from the lice problem and just the other day Elizabeth started asking if they were getting them back...I was and still am hoping that they will stay put....

Melodie said...

Nice job!

Working Mama said...

Awww, what a BIG boy he is! Where did that time go!!?? I bet he feels on top of the world. The stuffed animal thing is a long-term battle. I find that periodically I can put one in his closet & he forgets about it and then I do one more...we are weeded down a lot and determined to not let many more back in!