Wednesday, September 2, 2009

outlets and great adventure, again

On Thursday the weather cooled down a bit so my mom and I brought the boys to the outlets by Great Adventure. I got a few good deals at The Children's Place and Carter's. I did squeeze Jay's foot into a 4XW shoe and a pair of Robeez, but he just doesn't seem comfortable in them so I don't think he'll be wearing them. I'm not sure why we'd need to go to Great Adventure though when you can have so much fun at the outlets.


After that we went to Great Adventure. We had some technical difficulties with the wheelchair so my mom waited for it to be fixed while I brought the boys to the dolphin show. From there it was off to Wiggles World for the show, which BOTH boys totally loved. You should have seen Jason creating his own little dance routine. Priceless! We hit a few rides and then came home.

No comments: