Tuesday, September 22, 2009

busy weeks

Last week sorta flew by. I don't remember doing incredibly much, but yet we were busy the whole time. On Monday Jason was majorly cranky but finally cut that top right tooth after many sleep-deprived nights (not to mention napless days). Like magic he suddenly slept until 4:00am without waking and then started napping again, taking up to 1.45 hr naps! Heavenly. Unfortunately the nighttime sleep didn't last long, but for now I'll focus on those couple of good nights. LOL. I was able to be more productive during the days, which is always good!

So the days were busy with school for Tyler, and then our typical afternoon/evening activies (playground, Chick-fil-A kids night, crafts, walks, some exercise for me, etc).

Tyler has been continuing to enjoy school. He loves it all! On Monday was back to school night. Kinda boring, if you ask me. Got a general idea of what will be expected of him this year. Don't get me wrong, I know he'll learn alot, but i had to laugh at some of the "expectations". By December he should be able to identify a circle, square, triangle and rectangle. Are you kidding me? He had that down by December of 2006! LOL.

Speaking of school, Tyler also received his first invitation to a party for a classmate. He's so excited, especially considering it's for Pump-it-Up, which I didn't even realize existed in NJ! Oh, and on Friday he even had his very first playdate. He and Mackenzie enjoyed a little picnic lunch at the playground, along with the mommies and babies of course. He was so excited.

No comments: