Sunday, September 27, 2009

week in review

Monday: Okay, I know that it was only 6 days ago, but I don't know what I did. I think I took those little sailor pictures from the last post. Not totally sure. Maybe I attempted to take a nap while Jason attempted to take a nap. He's been MISERABLE with that new tooth coming in. I do know that Tyler had "snack attack", a story and food activity, at the grocery store while my mom and I shopped with Jason.

Tuesday: Uhhhh, maybe some laundry? And it was Tuesday, which of course meant we went to Kid's Night at Chick-Fil-A.

Wednesday: Uhhhhhhhh, did I do anything this week? Oh, yes, that's right. After two VERY rough nights and lots of doses of Tylenol, I decided to take Jason to the pediatrician. He had been running a mild fever, so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't an ear infection or anything. As predicted, he was totally fine. Those stubborn little teeth were just giving him (and consequently me) some trouble!

Thursday: I went birthday shopping and ran errands in the morning, little man in tow of course. I had to buy his birthday presents so I thought maybe he could point me in the right direction in the toy department. Wrong, he screeched at EVERYTHING. That afternoon, likely due to my brother being back in the house, we needed some things at the grocery store again, even though we had just been on MOnday. The play area at Shoprite unfortunately was closed, so I had to drag both boys, which I wasn't looking forward to. Thankfully they had some new car carts which contained both boys. They were happy little men! That evening we had a little trip to the lake as well, which I think happened most nights this week.

On Friday, for the first time ever, I had to wake up Tyler to make it on time for school. He eagerly got out of bed though as soon as he realized that it was book fair day. When I dropped him off at school it occured to me to take a picture of him and the little swarm of girls that surround him at most times. Too funny.
On the way home from school we walked home with his closes little girlfriend. They are just adorable together. She informed her parents that she is in fact marrying Tyler. Not sure how that will work considering Tyler insists that he will not be getting married...at all...he plans on living at home forever. LOL.
Oh, and the afternoon was pretty exciting because Jason's halloween costume arrived! Tyler had informed me that he wished to be Mickey Mouse for Halloween, yet again. After debating (in my head only) I agreed that this woudl be a great idea. Saves me the hassle and expense of finding another costume. He wanted Jason to be one of Mickey's friends, and after first suggested that his BROTHER should be Minnie Mouse, he decided Pluto would be fun. I spent more than I am comfortable with ($37) to score this Pluto costume on eBay. I have justified this because I can resell it next year. Works for me.
Friday, of course, was also Jason's FIRST BIRTHDAY, which will obviously require a post of it's own!

No comments: