Friday, September 18, 2009

first week comes to an end

Tyler's first week of school last week was a total success. He loved everything about it. Literally, everything. I'm not sure what he learned in an academic sense, but he's learning how to cross the monkey bars, he's branched out and decided to eat applesauce because Mackenzie does, etc. Very important things. Anyway, school's a bit hit, and I couldn't be more thrilled.

We're getting back into a routine and I'm happy about it. Jason has been napping each morning while Ty is at school, and he usually naps in the afternoon. He's cutting teeth so he's not sleeping at night, but for now I'll be happy about the napping. We had a storytime at the library, trips to the lake, projects for school, and of course the weekly trip to Chick-fil-A. I thrive on routine, and so do my kids.

I sound pretty pathetic, huh?

No comments: