Tuesday, September 22, 2009

weekend continues

On Saturday, after soccer and rest time, we my parents and I decided to take the boys to great adventure. In reality I decided we needed to go because I also had to do a return at the stride rite outlet. I also got some great deals on some polo-type shirts for Tyler at the Children's Place outlet ($1.99 each). Anyway, we got a late start at great adventure, but had a nice time. It was cold though! When we finally got back to the car I believe the temperature read 54! That night it went down to 44 degrees. 44 degrees in the late summer!!!





The next day we had a nice little gathering at Jim and Cara's place with the immediate family and my grandparents. It was a Eagles viewing party, which for me just meant a chance to eat some yummy food.

Speaking of food, Edy's has a pumpking ice cream out on the market right now. Yum. I do see this as my duty to inform you that it's a must-try!

No comments: