Sunday, February 1, 2009

things that make you go hmmm...

1. Why is it that the MORE time I have to spend with Tyler, the LESS time he wants to spend with me? I'll ask him to play, he'll say no. So if I then start to unload the dishwasher instead, 1 minute later he's asking me to play and I'll respond "well, now I'm unloading the dishwasher, but I can play in a few minutes". I now occasionally get the response "don't you love me anymore?". Talk about heartbreaking.

2. Why is it that I don't have any ants in the house UNTIL I mop my floors? I swear, it's not like they were so dirty that I just didn't see the ants before. They really weren't there. Now they are. This isn't the first time this has happened.

3. Why is it that it took Jason 3+ months to outgrow his 0-3 month clothing, but now he's been in the 3-6 month clothing for less than a month and is already outgrowing that. And of course 3-6 month clothing is what I have the most of.

4. Why is it that we can send people to the moon, but they can't invent a freakin' breast pad that isn't visible under 90% of my shirts?

No comments: