Saturday, February 7, 2009

it was fun while it lasted

Jason has been doing better. I can't say for sure that it was the medicine increase, or just pure coincidence, but there haven't been any more coughing fits and he's back to burping more often instead of the wet hiccups which ended up in spit-up. He has also been better about sitting in the stroller (yipee) and napping occasionally in his swing. Yesterday I was even able to nurse him to sleep and then put him down in his crib! Amazingly, he slept 45 minutes there. Even more amazingly, Tyler was quiet enough to not wake his brother for those whole 45 minutes, which is a rarity these days.

Of course today I couldn't get him to sleep in the crib at all, and the nap he did have in the swing was cut short by Tyler screaming at the top of his lungs. At least I enjoyed it while I could!

No comments: