Monday, February 2, 2009

team sports

Grandmom and Pop-pop John had purchased this adorable t-ball set for Tyler for Christmas. While we were in NJ it was too cold to use it, but when we got back to FL it went right in the garage and I had temporarily forgotten about it. When my playgroup recently started talking about signing our kids up for t-ball, I suddenly remembered it was there. So yesterday we broke out the t-ball set and Tyler LOVED it! Surprisingly, even after me trying to show him right-handed (which he is right-dominant with fine motor skills 100%), he kept reverting to his left. Interesting, huh?


Sometimes he missed.

But 95% of the time he was right on.

After rest time today I'm off to sign Tyler up for the team. I'm excited for him to have his own activity, since we've sort of abandoned most of our extra-curricular stuff since school started and Jason came along.

No comments: