Tuesday, February 10, 2009

a hodge podge of info

On Sunday we spent the day at my grandparents. Both my boys just adore them, and I'm fairly sure the feeling is mutual. We played for a while, Jason napped, we at lunch, played some more, and then went to the grove for ice cream. Oh, I forgot to mention this last time, the grove has a dairy-free treat. It wouldn't be my top pick, but at least I don't have to sit there and drool while everyone else eats ice cream!



Jason so desperately wants to roll from back to belly. Still not there. He's rolling fairly regularly from belly to back though and will now manage to scoot forward (purely accidental I'm sure). He lifts his little butt off the ground. It's too cute!

Jason seems to really be playing these days. He has a fascination with faces and loves to grab for them, touch them, laugh at them, or even occasionally eat them. As Tyler said "Mommy, Jason is trying to nurse on my nose". He loves his exersaucer, at least for maybe 10 minutes at a time.

No comments: