Wednesday, February 4, 2009

torture

Is it wrong of me to put my child in clothes which clearly aren't comfortable? With Tyler I think I was more into the outfits. This time I'm more about the comfort. But sometimes I just can't resist putting him in a fun outfit. This one lasted maybe 10 minutes, but I enjoyed myself. Then it was back to regular clothes. Poor child though might develop a complex because even Tyler's preschool realizes that he's never really "dressed to impressed". The other day Jason was in little cotton pants a long-sleeve onesie and they said "awww, look, he's dressed today". I promise you he's "dressed" everyday, but many of those days his "outfit" could pass for a sleeper. LOL.


3 comments:

Karlise said...

That's a Gymboree outfit! I had the tshirt and socks for Ian I believe. Too cute!

Heather said...

Yep, well, the sweater and hat are. It was a hand-me-down!

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

Who ever said it is better to look good then to feel good was full of it! I love the look on Jason's face. He looks so thrilled.