Sunday, June 20, 2010

because I'm crazy

On Tuesday, after a long hot day at school for the boys for field day, I picked up Tyler and we went immediately to Great Adventure. Why you ask? Because I'm crazy. After a LONG day at Great Adventure on Friday and then a jam-packed weekend, another trip to Great Adventure seemed insane. But I had 2 more of those free coupons (technically my parents coupons) and it seemed a waste to not use them considering my friend Melinda had never taken her daughter (and the coupons were due to expire on Friday with no available day left to use them). So she pulled her at lunchtime from Kindergarten and I took Tyler as soon as he got done and we met up at the McDonald's down the street to carpool to Great Adventure. I'm sad to report that Tyler did not have the best behavior. In fact, bad behavior doesn't even begin to cover the extent of it. He was horrendous, and had we not carpooled he would have had his little butt dragged home hours prior to when we eventually left. Despite that I think he did have fun though, and Jason definitely did, but poor Melinda and Scarlett for having to put up with him. We did see a cute dolphin show we've never seen before too, so that was fun. Unfortunately our dinner left something to be desired as well. I think a letter to corporate might be in order. Wish I could say something more positive about the trip. Hoping we can redeem ourselves with better behavior next time we see them. In Tyler's defense (his only defense), I think he was exhausted.



No comments: