Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jason's day

It's funny cause I spent 4 years of Tyler's life doing stuff with just him...library trips, Disney, the zoo, blueberry picking, etc. I suppose it happens to some extent with all second (and consequent children) but I feel like Jason never gets his own time. Sure we spend time without Tyler while he's at school/camp, but I feel like it somehow gets filled with cleaning and errands, etc. I've been trying to make a conscious effort to do a lot more with just him...just as I did with Tyler when he was little. So that Friday my mom and I took advantage of the new pass she purchased and we brough just Jason to The Garden State Discovery Museum. He had a great time playing on the equipment, looking in the tanks, playing with the huge light bright, etc. He even made a craft, his own kazoo, which he loved (and then promptly destroyed on the way home). He took care of a baby in the pediatrician's office, created and served food in the diner, and lets not forget how much fun he had riding to each new station on my mom's scooter with her (beeping the horn the whole way).











No comments: