Saturday, July 24, 2010

Garden State Discovery Museum

On Saturday, after our quick escape from the lake due to storms, we were at a loss for what to do. Many things didn't seem possible with the 4 kids, of various ages, so we decided to brave the Garden State Discovery Museum after lunch. I had been a few years ago, but never since. Luckily we had 2 B1G1-free coupons, so that helped the cost. It was actually quite a cute little place, with plenty for them to do. I had been worried that Jason wouldn't have enough to busy him, but I was very mistaken. Jason would have gladly stayed long after some of the others were ready to go home! Oh, and he showed no hesitation on going on a fairly big tube slide. Way to go Jay!























After our adventure we stopped at McDonald's for a brief dinner. And when we got home we relaxed a little and Tyler got a delivery of a very large cucumber from my/our grandparents garden.

We managed to get the kids in bed, and then Marisa and I went out. We just went locally to Pj's, but it was nice to feel human. Enjoyed appetizers, desserts, drinks, and good conversation! Just what I needed!

No comments: