Sunday, June 28, 2009

where is the time going?

I can't keep up!

Monday was, yet again, more rain. We went to the library to get Tyler signed up for the summer reading program. He was quite excited, especially since he got a few more Magic Tree House books, his new obsession!

That evening we took a trip to the bridge to skip stones. Apparently I'm not a good stone skipper. He's bringing his pop-pop next time.

The next day it was back to the library for a special program. Tyler really has grown up a lot this year, as evidenced by him walking right over to the group and sitting down (without me) and later volunteering to help out on "stage". That certainly never would have happened 6 months ago!

That night we were back for another Chick-Fil-A kids night. That night's craft was creating a summer beach scene with stickers. Tyler loved it.

On Wednesday we finally had enough sun to hit the beach. A good time was had by all.

Even though it doesn't seem like we were too busy, I can assure you we were constantly doing stuff. Jason is in a rough stage where apparently he just does not feel the need to sleep anymore, unless being held. Even if I hold him until he's sound, he wakes the second I try to move him. So many days just consisted of 3 minute naps in my arms. Bedtime was a disaster. Ugh.

No comments: