Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Chick-Fil-A, I love you more everyday

After a relatively low-key Monday (walmart errands in the AM, trip to library for a craft/story, and evening trip to the beach), we had a yucky Tuesday. By the evening we needed an outing, so my mom and I decided to take the boys to Chick-Fil-A. I knew Tyler could use some play area time, and I really can't pass up a meal at Chick-Fil-A. My local Chick-Fil-A (Marlton, NJ) is always clean and the staff is really courteous. Tuesday was no exception, with them bringing our food to our table, coming and picking up trash, etc. However we got an extra bonus when we arrived, when we saw a sign posted that every Tuesday is Kid's Night from 6-8. So after our meal and a lot of play time, Tyler was able to do a craft (that evening's craft was a Father's Day magnet)...

And he got a balloon, as did Jason, who apparently thought that balloons were very fun.

The evening was topped off with a free ice cream for Tyler.

1 comment:

Hill said...

Yay for Chick-fil-a. The kids call it "Chick-play", and I don't know if it's just a mispronunciation, or if they call it that because of the play area. Our service is always good, too, although I didn't know about the Kids' Night. Will have to look into that, because the best we've ever done is balloons.