Saturday, June 6, 2009

Last visit to EPCOT

We worked our butts off on Saturday (okay, I worked my butt off, Al suddenly was conveniently sick) so that we could go to EPCOT one last time on Sunday. Although I'm glad we did, it was really tough. It was waaaayyyy too hot for me and the boys, and without the nursing station I might have had to go home. Jason wouldn't eat and I was feeling sick from the humidity and intense sun. Regardless we were there and tried to make the best of it. It was the last day of the Flower & Garden Show, so that was pretty to see. Other than that, Tyler loved innovations, doing stuff like learning about recylcing and saving money. He of course was thrilled to see his "friends". He enjoyed working on his mask around the countries. His favorite thing of the day though was this silly little ride back in Mexico. He loved it and requested it again. Even the staff seemed surprised that he liked it enough to do it again, but it was cool and required no walking so we happily agreed. We rode that thing 3 times before heading home.

Bye Disney, see you again in a few years!



1 comment:

Homemade Happenings said...

It's good that you were able to go one last time - I'm sure when your in NJ you'll be glad you did :)

BTW, great to see Al toting the wee one!!