Thursday, June 11, 2009

Great Adventure

To be honest, I'm not feeling the blog love these days. Just not enough time and I'm still consumed with the move, but I did want to share these pictures. My parents got themselves, myself, and Tyler passes to Great Adventure. On Sunday we decided to go and activate our passes. It was pretty nice weather, not to crowded, and we had a really nice time. Tyler finally did a mid-sized ferris wheel (not sure why ferris wheels are his biggest fear as far as "rides" go) and a pretty big roller coaster. He is limited by his height (barely 41 inches) but there was a TON for him to do. He can't wait to go back, so I'm sure this won't be the last of the Great Adventure pictures this summer!



2 comments:

Karlise said...

Looks like fun!

Debbie said...

Great Adventure!!!! How cool and brings back lots and lots of memories!!!