Tuesday, May 26, 2009

a long and busy weekend

Friday, in addition to all of the Jason milestones, was also supposed to be Al's work "family night" (or something of that nature) at the bowling alley. Al forwarded me the flyer a few weeks ago, and I marked my calendar to go. Unfortunately they changed the time, and since Al hadn't been at work (nor had work e-mail access anymore) he had no idea it had been changed and we showed up 1.5 hrs early. Tyler was heartbroken, we were all hungry, and I had planned the whole nap schedule around this event. So I ended up staying home while Al brought Tyler...which of course explains the lack of photos.

On Saturday Al took Tyler to Lowe's to make a "ready to go kit", and the trip of course included a stop for McDonald's breakfast. I enjoyed a little nap with the baby. The rest of the day was spent hanging out and avoiding the rain, and of course trying to get the house ready for the move.

On Sunday our potential renters came to look at the place, and later Jason and I worked on organizing his room for the move. Actually he just hung around and acted cute.

Later on in the day we had a birthday party to attend for my friend's daughter, who happens to be Tyler's friend. We had a great time and spent a long time there. It was an enjoyable afternoon/early evening.


No comments: