Tuesday, May 5, 2009

free stuff (and some good deals)

I think I've mentioned it before, but I LOVE free stuff.

Follow this link to print a coupon for a FREE 2pc grilled chicken meal from KFC. Sounds yummy! Thanks Karlise for sharing this deal!

Also, I just thought I'd share that I love CVS. They have a program called "extra care bucks". Essentially you get a small rebate on an item that is issued in the form of "extra care bucks" that can be used towards a future purchase (in the next 30 days). Well, this week they have Kellogs cereals priced at 3/$10. If you purchase 3 you get $5 in extra care bucks (making them essentially 3/$5). Well I had 3 $1 coupons to use as well, so I ended up paying $7 and got $5 in extra care bucks towards a future purchase. To me, I just paid $2 for 3 boxes of cereal! When you factor in the extra care bucks and coupons I also got free deodorant and free toothpaste!

I love me a good deal.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I am so glad to know I'm not the only person that LOVES free stuff and great deals. Good job! Oh, and thanks for the link to the KFC deal!