Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Thursday was my birthday. After a long couple of days with Jason, I'm happy to report my birthday was a success in the sense that I was not vomited on at all. I did get spit-up on in my hair, but that's tolerable. My day was relatively uneventful. Took Tyler to school and napped with the baby. After picking Tyler up from school we went to Kentucky Fried Chicken for our FREE lunch (actually it cost me about $3 because I upgraded one of our sides to fries and then got a drink and an apple turnover). It was enjoyable though and both boys were very well behaved. Afterwards we hung out at home. Jason was still a bit clingy, but otherwise okay. Tyler kept me locked in my room while he "surprised" me by drawing me a birthday card. He had leftover KFC for dinner (I wasn't hungry). Al came home with a card and yummy cake which we enjoyed before Al took off with Tyler to t-ball. I decided to stay home with Jason so he could get to bed at a decent hour. After Al and Tyler got home Tyler went to bed and Al and I ate hotdogs and slurpees from Circle K. We're so cool.

2 comments:

jamielblev said...

You are cracking me up. Slurpees and hotdogs for your bday dinner???? LOL

Melodie said...

I would love hot dogs and slurpees for dinner! Of course, hot dogs is one of the few things I've been able to tolerate eating during this pregnancy, so Phil has dubbed this the "Hot Dog Pregnancy."