Saturday, March 27, 2010

Picture time!

After school on Friday I had an appointment to get the boys pictures taken. It had been a while since I had either of their pictures taken, and I feel guilty over my lack of keeping up with professional pictures of Jason. Poor second child. Jason did NOT feel like participating, but somehow she captured a few of him during some happy moments...pretty much only when he was throwing himself on the floor repeatedly while laughing. And Tyler had WAAYYYY too much energy. Anyway, we got a few good ones.







While perusing the mall we encountered the bunny. I had thought previously about bunny pictures and decided against it, but Tyler asked and it seemed kinda wrong to say no. Plus Jason was busy screeching in delight, so I thought maybe I'd have luck. I was wrong. There was one picture that showed Jason just sitting with seemingly just a pouty face, but I preferred to buy the picture of him screaming. Seemed a more accurate memory. LOL.

Afterwards we ate some dinner at Tyler's choice, Subway. We enjoyed our meal by the fountain. Jason ate a banana, which Tyler swears he calls a "na na". I'm leaning towards agreeing with him.


We hit a few more stores, completed a survey about OJ for $12 (who knew you could do that?) and of course got our pretzels and were on our way. Home just in time for a short sing-along songs video and then bed. Just the way I like it!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

LOVE the Easter Bunny pic! I would have opted for it too. The other pics look nice and the boys are just adorable.

Brooke said...

those are wonderful pix....you have beautiful boys with beautiful smiles. I too have the lack-of-professional pix-guilt....only no second child hmmmmmmm.......I blame my 23 yo sister leaving here while attending Grad School- ok its her fault LOL

Brooke said...

I meant living here....if she were leaving I wouldn't be able to blame her...sorry for my error:)