Sunday, March 28, 2010

the hunt is on

Yesterday was our town's annual Easter Egg hunt. It was a sunny and bright, but COLD day, at about 35 degrees. It had rained quite a bit recently, so not only was it cold, but WET. We were there though, with a hop in our steps (I crack myself up!).

This was to be Jason's first Easter egg hunt. I wasn't sure if he'd care at all, but boy was I wrong. In fact he threw a royal fit when I wouldn't allow him to go and pick up eggs prior to the egg hunt beginning.


Finally the hunt was on, and he took off for the eggs as if he had some idea of what he was doing! He picked up one and by then all the kids had taken the ones around him, so I had to transport him to the other side of the pavement so he could get some more eggs before they were all taken up. I think he ended up with about 5-8 eggs and was quite pleased with himself!


After Jason's hunt, it was time for Tyler to head off for his hunt with his age group. Tyler, waiting with his classmates Luke and Blaise.


The hunt is on. It was an absolute blur of activity, lasting all of maybe 45 seconds. LOL.



Post hunt, Tyler with his friend Mackenzie, showing off their baskets of eggs.

Checking out their goodies.


Family pic!

No comments: