Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day

Monday found Jason and I at home, as he was running a fever and was quite miserable. I ended up cancelling his speech, cause I didn't want to subject the therapist to anything, not to mention that he was CRANKY.

On Tuesday Tyler was complaining about his cough so after school I brought him to the pediatrician. I was right that he was fine, but I'm glad I got the confirmation. His lungs were clear, so we just have to wait for it to pass. Jason seemed to be feeling better, and it turns out that he finally cut a bit of that last stinkin' molar.

Wednesday was Saint Patrick's day. Here is a photo of my mom and Jason's little routine of throwing stale bread and food out for the birds. He LOVES to come inside and watch the birds and squirrels come to retrieve the stuff.

We realized that St. Patrick's Day was sorta important to Tyler, so luckily the leprechaun made a last minute trip to deliver some goodies to the boys.





That night we also had some green pancakes, which happened to be absolutely nasty! Tyler was pleased through, so I suppose that is all that matters.

That night I had a Junior Women's meeting to attend at Cara's house, so that was a nice diversion. Adult conversation, yummy food and Easter egg stuffing for the upcoming town Easter egg hunt. Good times.

I woke up Thursday morning in pain and vomiting. I think it's all related to the same pain I keep getting just below my belly button. Not sure if it's something I eat or a virus that causes the pain and vomiting, or if it's something with my gall bladder/kidney/ovaries that is causing pain which then causes vomiting. I suppose I should go to the doctor finally. At least it was fairly short-lived and we were able to head to the playground after school for a bit.

That afternoon my mom had surgery on her foot/ankle for a tarsal release. All went well and she's home recovering.

Friday was even warmer out. We've certainly been enjoying this beautiful weather and taking full advantage of it!

1 comment:

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

Hey Heather, I saw your comment and I wanted to let you know that you can create a IEP or a 504 (which Morgan has) through your school district. It's a Federal mandated document so the teachers and school are required by law to follow these recommendations. If they don't, they get in big trouble!