Sunday, August 1, 2010

busy tuesday

After a relatively low-key Monday (camp, speech therapy for Jason, joined the gym that I haven't yet attended) we had a crazy Tuesday planned. After taking Ty to camp, and dropping some books off at the library, we took off for a birthday party. This was the first party that Jason was just invited too. It was for his "friend" Lexi, from our impromptu little playgroup, who was turning two. She had a cute little party at her house, full of activity. They had those huge punching balls (Jason loved this), a small moonbounce/slide/ballpit, playground, trampoline, and sidewalk chalk. I was shocked to see Jason on the trampoline, until he got a little freaked by the bouncing of the bigger kids. After some yummy cupcakes it was present time. Lexi got the cute dance game which projects video of the kids dancing onto the TV screen. Jason thought this was great! And then there were party bags, complete with princess gear. I must say, Jason makes an adorable princess!








Around dinnertime we had a birthday party at Beach 1 for my friend Maria's son Nathan (Tyler's camp friend). Kids had fun swimming, playing with water balloons, pinata, and of course dinner and cake!




After quick baths I got the boys in bed. Then we waited patiently for my cousins Lauren and Abigail who were coming down to stay with us from NY. They arrived around 9:30pm and would be staying until Saturday. While they got settled my dad and I had to drive out to Marlton to drop off my vehicle to have 2 recalls addressed. Late night. I was beat.

No comments: