Sunday, August 8, 2010

August already???

Last Sunday was the first day of August. Where is the summer going?

I was busy trying to get stuff ready for our camping trip to the catskills, for which we'd be leaving Monday morning. My mom got the boys out of my hair while I started to pack. She brought them to my grandparents to pick yet ANOTHER huge cucumber, along with some cherry tomatoes.


That afternoon my mom and dad took Ty to Atlantic City for the day. They went on rides (Ty finally tried The Kite Rider) and walked the pier before eating at Rainforest Cafe. Tyler thought this was awesome. After a short stop for AAA to fix a blown tire, they were home and Tyler was in bed. Meanwhile Jason and I got to run fun errands. Yipee!


That night I packed and packed and packed. I believe I was in bed by 2:00am. Camping was proving to be hard work, and I hadn't even left the house yet!

No comments: