Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

On Sunday morning I bundled up the boys and head on out for the 2nd annual "trek the trails". It's a 5K walk/run/"trek" to benefit local chapters of the Susan G. Komen breast cancer foundation. As you can see I had Jason in the jogging stroller and Tyler walked with us. We ended up walking with my friend Sherri and her husband and 4 girls. Due to time constraints with previous plans we only did about 2 miles of it, but Tyler did amazingly well without complaining (perhaps his 4 girlfriends were motivation) and Jason never made a peep!



We went immediately to Jim and Cara's for mother's day brunch with their family, my parents, my grandparents, and 2 friends of theirs. Yummy food, topped off with my birthday cake. My brother has some real pictures, which are presumably better than my camera photos, but I won't hold my breath on that one! Oh, and let the record reflect, I'm wearing my "trek the trails" t-shirt and came immediately from there, all unshowered and yucky. I would normally look slightly more appropriate for a Mother's Day brunch!




After Jason's nap we went over to visit Al's mom and stepdad and ended up staying for dinner. They also surprised me with a birthday cake.

Came home and had a few minutes of video time.

And then attempted to get some pictures with the boys for Mother's Day. As you can see that was a total flop. Too bad Jason doesn't understand bribery yet or a lollipop would have been very helpful in that situation.

No comments: