Saturday, April 24, 2010

trying to catch up

So last weekend is already a distant memory. Thankfully, with the help of pictures, Sunday has come back to me. Saturday is completely gone, with the exception of one thing...I told Tyler that we'd be going to the outlets on Sunday. He asked why and I told him we needed to do a little shopping, including getting another pair of shoes for Jason and a dressier pair of shoes for him. He asked why he couldn't wear his sneakers all the time, and I replied that we needed some nicer shoes for church and stuff like that. He replies "Why? Do they have a picture of God on them or something?". LOL.

Saturday morning I took this iPhone photo of the boys. Jason has decided he needs to sit on Tyler's lap quite often, which is too cute. Even more adorable, we determined that he tries to call Tyler by name. Not consistently, but quite often he goes around yelling "eye-ya" for "Tyler".

So Sunday we did go to the outlets with my mom. I got some cute stuff to put away for our Disney vacation (yes, we booked a Disney vacation for August!!) at the Disney outlet. Unfortunately, the main goal of the trip (the Stride rite outlet) was a bust. I couldn't find anything that Ty and I agreed on for his "God shoes" and then Jason was screaming bloody murder so we left empty-handed.

From there it was off to Great Adventure. We did a few rides and a really cute dolphin show (complete with adorable little seals that Jason kept waving to) before meeting up with my brother, Cara, and her 3 kids. We saw the lions, got snacks, tried to go on some rides (only to find them closed), and then we split up a bit so the older kids could go on a roller coaster while the little ones played in the play area and did some little rides. All in all, a nice day!






No comments: