Wednesday, December 28, 2011

October 9-15

I'm so dreadfully far behind on my blog. Oh my, oh my.

On Sunday Tyler had a wolf scout meeting.

On Monday the kids had an early dismissal day, which means that Jason has even shorter and more bizarre hours than normal, reandering my day pretty much useless. I believe he got to school from 10:38 to 12:23. How ridiculous. That evening, karate for Tyler.

While Ty was at school, Jason and I checked out a kids Wii game from the library. Still not quite there yet.

We stopped briefly at the library before Jason and I went to visit my grandfather in the hospital. Jason was happy to also get lunch in the cafeteria!

That afternoon Tyler had a playdate at his friend Luke's house. While I was rushing to make dinner before he got home, poor Jason gave me a scare when he surprisingly touched the stove and burnt his finger. It didn't look bad at all but he was freaking out. I called the pediatrician and there was no answer, but I took a chance that they were still open and brought him up there. I lucked out and they were still open and saw him immediately. Of course he was fine, and I'm sure he won't touch the stove again. To be perfectly honest, I'm still shocked he did touch it to begin with.

We got home just in time for Tyler's arrival from his playdate. Of course dinner wasn't ready because I obviously had to turn off the stove when we rushed off to the pediatrician. Lord knows what I fed them that night for karate, but I'm sure it wasn't my best meal.

Wednesday morning Jason and I had an early morning visit back to the hospital to visit my grandfather again. Then we went on over to Neeta school to help out with documenting the school's attempt at getting into the Guiness Book of World Records for most amount of people jumping in place at a time (I think that's what it was. Clearly I wasn't observing as much of the actual activity. I was a time keeper.).

That afternoon Tyler was signed up for a "Lizard Guy" program at the library. They ended up letting Jason participate as well. They both got to learn about various animals and even pet some as well!



We left from there and met my parents at the hospital so Tyler could visit his G-G.pop for the first time. We also managed to get dinner in the cafeteria with my parents, before heading home for bed!

Jason was supposed to have his first real PT session, but due to insurance glitches, it has to be rescheduled. Tyler had his speed stacking club after school. Right afterwards we had to go to karate for Tyler to get fitted for his new uniform. Even though he had already had 2 sessions down this week, Master Turley told him he could come for a third, which he totally wanted to do in his new uniform. LOL.

Jason had a sotrytime at the library. It happened to be fire prevention week, so an Evesham Township firefighter came to talk to them, show them the firetruck (which Jason was scared of), and read them a story. Later they did a fire prevention themed craft before taking pictures with the firefighter.





Meanwhle Tyler was at his 2nd grade fieldtrip. They went to Whitesbog, which is a cranberry bog. He had a blast and learned way more than I'd ever want to know about cranberries. Thank you Pam for sending me the photo!

Saturday, the 15th, was my mom and dad's anniversary. Having spent the night in Atlantic city the night before, we didn't actually see them that day before we head off to Tyler's karate belt graduation. Jason was not too thrilled to be there, but very good, hiding behind his blanket most of the time. Tyler did very well, earning his high orange belt.




No comments: