Friday, December 30, 2011

November 2011 begins

Jason had to miss school on Tuesday, the first day of November, because he had a follow-up GI appointment at CHOP in Philly. Luckily my dad was able to take some time off and drive me, cause Jason was beside himself once he heard the word "appointment". Poor little guy. It was pretty uneventful, which I guess is good. We're just on a wait and see basis at this point. Afterwards Jason got to hang out with pop-pop blowing some bubbles in the front yard.


That evening Tyler had karate, which is way more exciting now that he's a high-orange belt AND has a new uniform.

Look at little lazy bones "shopping" with me on Wednesday.

That morning Jason had stortytime at the library and that afternoon Tyler had karate.

Thursday Jason had PT again, which he's really enjoying. Due to some annoying (and of course time-consuming) insurance glitches, Jason got re-fitted for his orthotics with a different company. This time he picked out construction themed orthotics, so they'll have little dump trucks and such on them. I don't care what they look like, as long as he'll willingly wear them!

After picking up Ty a little early from Speed Stacking club, my friend Tanya of TLea Image Keepsakes Photography took some beautiful pictures of the boys at Medford Park. Check out her website here







That evening my parents watched the boys so I coud attend a HSA meeting.

On Friday I had some errands to run and then I had to serve lunch. Jason is quite content during lunch now, just sitting on his little towel and chowing down.

On Saturday we used borrowed passes from the library to visit the Discovery Museum. It was packed, but of course the boys had fun. There was a new dinosaur section, which made them quite happy.





Later that night the boys and myself worked on some Thanksgiving crafts. The one required that you attach a hershey kiss to it (to resemble the bottom of an acorn). We finished them and put them on the windowsill to dry. Apparently I didn't fully explain things appropriately because the next morning I walked out and see the hershey kisses missing. I asked Jason what happened to them and he announced "I eee em" (I eat them) to which I reply "oh Jason, they were a decoration. They had glue on them" and he replies "oooh". I'm not sure I'll ever forget that moment. Classic. Just had to be there.

No comments: