Friday, December 30, 2011

november comes to an end

Somehow I have not a SINGLE picture from November 27-30th. I'm not even sure how this is possible. Yikes! I'm guessing I wasn't feeling very well, which is the only thing that can explain my lack of pictures AND lack of facebook posts.

This was Tyler's "star of the week" week at school. He got to start it off on Monday with bringing in a picture so he could complete the board with all the information that he would present to his class.

That morning I brought Jason along to the first ever H&SA Coffee Club. That was fun and Jason enjoyed the munchkins. Somehow I signed myself up to be a co-chair for an event next year. Apparently I aquired my mom's inability to say no.

Also did some PT to/from driving for my mom.

Tyler had a make-up speed stacking club and then pretty much went right from there to karate. Late at night I finally remembered it had been report card day. Of course he did wonderfully! All outstandings for actual subjects, and a mix of O (outstanding) and G (good) for his "specials". All good remarks from his teacher as well. So proud of my big boy!

Tuesday night I attended my first ever SEAC meeting, which focused on potential upcoming changes in the special education classes in school. Very interesting. After the over 2 hours there, I ran out to do some late night shopping, hoping to get some Christmas things. Did manage to get some stuff.

On Wedneday we kept ourself busy with PT driving and the really stupid half-day schedule.

I did take this video of Jason "talking". I love how far he's come and my mom is always telling me how I need to document it.

That evening I had both of the boys parent-teacher conferences, this one being Jason's very first one. All went well with that!

No comments: