Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pumpkin Picking (again)

Last Monday was our first full day with Bella. My dad had done the nighttime shift with her and then I took her out (with Tyler) before Jason woke up, which worked well. We got Ty off to school and then Jason immediately got back to work reading to her. Later he showed that his toys aren't nearly as exciting as a dog toy.


After another dog walk it was so gorgeous that instead of hitting the gym I decided to go running with the jogging stroller. Apparently I am not ready for this. I thought I'd die. Made it one mile and quit running. Well, at least we got a good walk in.

That afternoon after school we went to Conte's with the Ritter's to pick pumpkins. Well, to be perfectly honest I wanted to go with them so I could get apple cider donuts (since they were out of them last time we went). Ty and Kenzie clearly must have been tired as they didn't exhibit their best behavior, but I think they still had fun. And I got my yummy donut!









After we got home and ate a quick dinner I walked with Jason up to the field where my dad met us with Bella for a little ball toss (and Jason fit in a little time at the playground).

Meanwhile my mom took Ty around to a few houses for a last chance to sell popcorn for Tiger Scouts. He desperately wanted to sell enough to earn his Marshmallow Gun ($600 worth). He had shown such great motivation, selling door to door, that I bought the extra approximate $90 worth of popcorn to make his goal. I like popcorn anyway. I can justify it. Plus, he gets a special $600 club patch. Totally worth it. LOL. Thanks to everyone who bought popcorn to support him!

No comments: